BESPOKE PRINTED PRODUCTS
Please note that our Artisan wallpapers are hand screen printed to measure. All colours are hand mixed and matched for individual order and for individual batch of the wallpaper. The ground colour is hand-painted, we allow at least 2 coats for each panel for high opacity finish. Printed colours might vary between batches.
The Craftsmanship means labour intensive process and attention to details.
Addicted to Patterns offers, unique collections of wallpapers and textiles, made by humans supported by proffesional tools, use of the machines in printing process is limited.
We appreciate the process and are proud of the quality which stands behind our products.
It is in the nature of the print technique we use, that some irregularities in colour or print quality may occur, small imperfections, differences in shape, size and colour can happen and are part of the unique quality of a handmade process. This part of the handmade production is what makes our collections unique and should not be seen as a fault.
It is the customers or interior designer responsibility to check that they have received the correct design and colour. Once cut or handed onto a third party we cannot accept responsibility for any errors which occasionally do occur.
Orders are dealt with on an individual basis, please send us an email to request Wallpaper & Fabric sample. After confirming the design , colour scheme and scale of your order we will supply the quote for your individual product. All orders are accepted and taken to production stage on receipt of full payment by pro forma or payement of the 1st instalment which is usualy 50% of the total sale value. You will receive regular updates on the progress of your order and the estimate completion date.
All of our items are handmade and while the colour matching and reproduction is a close representation, every run is individual and variations in actual goods may occur. We cannot accept any responsibility for these minor variations.
CANCELLATION & RETURNS
Whilst every effort will be made to accept the cancellation this can only happen if the cancellation is made prior to any cutting or printing of fabric and/or wallpaper.
For the bespoke products, cancellation is not possible if the product has already gone into production, although if the printing process didn’t start we can offer 50% of your deposit return.
If you would like to return the product due to the production faults or damages, it must must be reported to us within 7 days of receipt of delivery.
Cancellations should be made in writing.
Returns of bespoke fabrics, wallpapers and soft furnishings such as cushions, will be accepted where products are found to be faulty or damaged on receipt of products.
When your payment upon an pro forma invoice is confirmed we will notify you about the completion date. Our leading time for every order is between 4 up to 12 weeks.
You will receive an update about the progress of your order on regular basis.
For all UK Mainland orders there is a delivery charge of £13·00 plus Vat. This may be subject to change but will be detailed on your pro forma invoice. Mainland United Kingdom excluding the Scottish Highlands (Ireland, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scilly Isles, Isle of Man and any off shore islands are not included in the UK Mainland.)
All parcels must be signed for on delivery.
Made to order items or cut lengths of fabrics are not returnable and cannot be refunded. Please note, that if you noticed any damages to your bespoke order we must be notified within 3 days of receipt via email or writing. Returned items must be unused and in their original packaging. If you are unhappy with your purchase please contact us immediately. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- How much is a roll?
- How to paste bespoke wallpaper?
- What means that wallpapers are hand screen printed?
- I like your wallpapers but don’t know if they fit to my interior, can you help me?
- Can I order a samples or catalogue?
- How do I know how much of wallpaper I need to order?
- What does it mean that wallpaper might be entirely custom made?
- Can I order a sample of wallpaper to see if it matches to my interior?
Yes, of course we can design custom patterns especially for You. As surface designers we are collaborating with interior and fashion designers, with pleasure we work on projects where patterns are designed only for specified interior or collection.
Addicted to Patterns studio is always happy to discuss creative ideas.
Feel free to contact us!
2. Do you work both private clients and with interior designers?
Addicted to Patterns works with various types of clients: interior and fashion designers, business owners or individual customers.
To arrange meeting please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
1. How much is a roll?
We do not sell hand screen printed wallpapers per 10m regular rolls. We print by meters or by panels, you can request specific lenght of the panel to fit your interior.
Each Wallpaper design is priced individually, price per linear meter of the 55cm width wallpaper depends on number of printed colours, the ground colours is included in the price and doesn’t count as seperate colour.
Printing by meters allows us to fit the size of each wallpaper panel to the specific measurements of your or your client interior. We pay attention to sustainability and thanks to our philosophy we do not have a lot cut outs.
Digital collection of wallpapers comes in 8m rolls and is 52cm wide.
Contact us for free quote – email@example.com
2. How to paste bespoke wallpaper?
Our wallpapers are very quick and easy to apply using paste-the-wall techniques.
We recommend a good quality ready-mixed adhesive for application of this product.
Few tips; how to paste bespoke wallpaper.
BEFORE HANGING WALLPAPER
- Make sure You measured the interior precisely
- Determine your wallpaper, check if it is‘paste the paper’ or ‘paste the wall’.
- Check if wallpaper panels are undamaged.
- Check if you have enough wallpaper panels to complete the job
- Add 10cm to your specific measurement (to allow for trimming).
- All panels must be checked for shade variation and faults before hanging.
- Please make sure the direction of the design is correct.
- Check labelling to see if your paper panels have direction numbers.
- Bespoke designed and hand printed multi panels will be numbered individualy.
- Using a plumb line, draw a vertical line with a pencil down the wall you are going to start papering. This will ensure that your pattern will remain straight and avoid the pattern looking diagonal, especially on long walls.
- Cut and hung only 1 length at a time.
- Check which way up the design is before hanging.
- Check which way up the design is before hanging.
- Make sure You lay all panels from side to side to see how they match before pasting.
- Make sure You do not crease the paper when folding panels.
- While hanging the wallpaper panels make sure that joins are tightly butted and never overlap.
- Prepare your wallpaper adhesive before pasting and always follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Any paste squeezed through the joins should be immediately wiped away with a damp, clean soft cloth.
- TRIM THE WALLPAPER
- Use the end of the brush’s bristles to gently tap the paper where the wall meets the ceiling and skirting.
- To trim any excess paper, mark a line down the corner of the paper with the back of the scissors, ease the paper away from the wall and trim it with the scissors. Brush the paper back into place.
3. What means that wallpapers are hand screen printed?
Hand screen printed wallpaper is a wallpaper with a pattern applied by hand printing method.
Hand screen printing is labour intensive process. This is a technique of repetitive printing, using basic tools and power of our muscles. We use only one machine during wallpaper printing process: it is a special table with suction system, which prevents the wallpaper from moving during printing.
We print our patterns using a screen mesh with exposed pattern, to push the paint through the design we use a squeegee blade. Paint is poured onto screen, which lays on the wallpaper. We have to repeat this process many times. How many it depends of the size of the repeat, wallpaper length and numbers of colours in the pattern.
4. I like your wallpapers but don’t know if they fit to my interior, can you help me?
Our studio is always happy to help and give free advice on design, colour palette and scale. We do offer free of charge consultation (in the Somerset and Wales area).
Addicted to Patterns specialize in colour and pattern matching, we are happy to help combining all decorative elements, wall hangings and textiles to make your interior look unique.
5. Can I order a sample or a catalogue?
We can send you our pdf catalogue free of charge. Just send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need our wallpaper samples, up to 3 samples you can have for free.
Our limited edition of catalogues contain original samples of our hand screen printed wallpapers and are 100% hand made. The price of catalogue depends on number of design samples included.
You may order a catalog via email email@example.com
Complete 2017 Wallpaper Collection cataloque includes 7 hand screen printed designs and is available for £ 50.
The minimum order for custom printed wallpaper is 3 meters panel.
If You would like to decorate entire interior we would ask You for exact measurements.
Addicted to Patterns studio will print wallpaper panels especially to fit your needs.
Printing to custom order allows our studio to print only the amount needed to decorate specific interior.
Thanks to hand printing process we also work with individual panels and match patterns while printing.
Each panel of wallpaper is labeled to help position it while pasting your walls.
Our collections come in set of selected seasonal colours, if you wish, we can customize the colour palette according to your needs. Colours on wallpaper divides in two groups – background colour – base colour which is always hand painted and colour(s) of hand screen printed pattern. Numbers of colours are presented in wallpaper specification.
Other custom feature is patterns repetition – for certain wall hangings the density of the pattern might be adjusted. The idea behind custom repeat is to maintain the balance between the pattern and the space of your interior.
Conditions to be agreed please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, You can order sample of wallpaper from hand screen printed collection.
Availability on samples is limited as we print each wallpaper design when we reveal new collection. Each season the colour variation for individual pattern will change.
You can always order small swatch 10cm – 10cm free of charge.